20 tea bags
1 tea bag (1.5 g) contains:
- Dried rose hip shells (Rosae pseudo-fructus) 0.45 g
- Fennel fruit (Foeniculi dulcis fructus) 0.40 g
- Anise fruit (Anisifructus) 0.4 g
- Medical lemon balm leaf stalk (Melissae herba) 0.15 g
- Caraway fruit (Carvi fructus) in powder form 0.10 g
Recommended intake: Pour approx. 1 cup of boiling hot water of a tea bag placed into a mug and let stand for 10 minutes. Repeat 4-6 times daily. May be flavored according to taste and consumed either hot or cold.
The components of this herbal tea have an antispasmodic effect and mild anti-inflammatory effect, helps digestion, stimulates lactation, and facilitates the emptying of the breasts. It also helps to reduce the lactating mother’s digestive problems, bloating, and inhibits gas formation. This tea mixture is recommended for nursing mothers to help increase milk supply, and may also be used to ease possible digestive problems of the breast-fed baby as well.
Caution: Do not consume this tea if you are sensitive or allergic to any of its components.
Food supplements do not substitute a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not consume more than the recommended daily intake!