30 ml (1.01 fl. oz.)
For the natural support of the immune system, Beres Drops Plus contains "nutrient specific" minerals and trace elements in their lowest reduced state to limit free radical production.
When is it recommended?
- to support the immune system,
- to support convalescence after diseases, operations,
- to help restore well-being in the cases of fatigability and weakness,
- to help supply trace elements necessary for our organism.
Recommended Dosage for prevention:
- to support the functioning of the immune system and the body's resistance,
- in cases of deficient diets and intense physical activity,
- in cases of fatigability, loss of appetite, poor health, weakness, insomnia and the to prevent these symptoms; as well as to support recovery after diseases and operations,
- as a supplementary therapy for improving the general condition and well-being of cancer patients.
Recommended Dosage for supplementary therapy:
- For body weights 10-20 kg 2 x 5 drops per day,
- For body weights 20-40 kg 2 x 10 drops per day,
- For body weights over 40 kg 2 x 20 drops per day.
Important additional information:
- For body weights 10-20 kg 2 x 10 drops per day,
- For body weights 20-40 kg 2 x 20 drops per day,
- For body weights over 40 kg 3 x 20 drops per day.
Take the medicine during a meal at least with 1.7 oz. of liquid (e.g. water, fruit juice, syrup, tea). On each occasion of administration, also take 50 mg vitamin C (e.g. 1 Béres Vitamin C tablet) with the preparation.
Application of Béres Drops for malignant tumors:
Do not take the medicine in milk or coffee, as these drinks impair the absorption of active substances.
This preparation is suitable for improving the general condition and well-being of cancer patients.
Dr. Jozsef Beres during the course of over three decades of research recognized the physiological importance of minerals and trace elements. This research culminated in this dietary supplement. Today Beres Drops Plus is used by millions throughout Europe.
Beres Drops Plus contains "nutrient specific" minerals and trace elements in their lowest reduced state to limit free radical production. It is formulated to promote wellbeing and compensate for potential dietary deficiency. Although trace elements are present in our bodies in small amounts, they are indispensible to our good health and wellbeing. Moreover, they are not produced by our body so we must obtain them from the foods in our diet. Minerals and trace elements play a key role in the normal functioning of our body. In addition to specific minerals and trace elements, Beres Drops Plus contains certain substances which Dr. Beres believes enhance the absorption and aid bioavailability. This is intended to reduce the need for high levels of supplementation common to other supplements. In Europe, Beres Drops Plus is also used for rehabilitative supplementation for a variety of medical conditions. Such use should not be undertaken except after consultation with a licensed medical professional.
Registration category: Over-the-counter medicinal product.