A complex dietary supplement multivitamin with minerals and trace elements for people over 50 years of age.
Ingredients: 33 active ingredients (16 vitamins, 3 minerals, 10 trace elements, 4 other ingredients). Contains no preservatives.
Recommended Intake: 1 film-coated tablet per day for adults over 50 years of age after a meal with minimum one decilitre of liquid.
Actival 50+ film-coated tablet is a complex dietary supplement multivitamin with minerals and trace elements for people over 50 years of age.
- With ginseng that contributes to the maintenance of the body’s physical and mental performance
- With carotenoids (beta-carotene, lutein, lycopene), substances that have antioxidant attributes which help maintain the health of the eyes and contribute to the inhibition of harmful oxidative processes taking place within our body, thus helping to protect cells and tissues.
- It’s additional active substances contribute to ensuring the vitamin, mineral, and trace element requirements of the body for those over 50 years of age, thus to the maintenance of performance and the normal functioning of the immune system.
Recommended in the cases of:
- decreased absorption
- imbalanced nutrition (e.g. strict diets)
- smoking, excessive coffee consumption
- convalescence after diseases
Caution: Patients taking a coumarin-type anticoagulant are advised to consult their doctor before taking this supplement.